[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Kavouss alternative proposal

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Sat Sep 26 17:07:24 UTC 2015

Some of us feel that membership is the only viable means to implement the level of accountability that we require.
I have a more open mind than some people participating in these conversations and will be open to constructive dialogue, but not to being talked down to and being told that we need to change the fundamentals of our proposal because one stakeholder (Albeit an important one) has disagreed with the work and the outcome of the community process. And I’m getting a little tired of such points being repeated.

-james