[CCWG-ACCT] REVISED memo

Rosemary E. Fei rfei at adlercolvin.com
Sat Sep 26 22:26:39 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs:

We have made some clarifying changes to the memo we sent earlier this week; a revised version is attached.

We would appreciate it if staff could post this in place of the prior version.

Thank you.

Rosemary and Holly

Rosemary E. Fei
Adler & Colvin
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 1220
San Francisco, CA 94104
415/421-7555 (phone)
415/421-0712 (fax)
rfei at adlercolvin.com
www.adlercolvin.com

Adler & Colvin is a San Francisco Green Business certified by the City and County of San Francisco. Please consider the environment before you print this email.