[CCWG-ACCT] Summary of current Board sentiment

Kieren McCarthy kieren at kierenmccarthy.com
Sun Sep 27 03:07:07 UTC 2015

I'm pretty sure the NTIA has no feeling at all on the membership model
beyond whether it can get enough support.

What both Strickling and Magaziner want is a solution rather than a punch
up.

I'm a little saddened that Steve decided to do what he did. And I'm
disappointed that the Board is for whatever reason unable to act with
humility. But then if it were able to act how we feel it ought to, this
conversation wouldn't be happening.

As for this talk about people's hidden motivations, I'm surprised to hear
that from you Stephen. That's level of baseless paranoia is normally
reserved for the alpha males on the Board.

Kieren