[CCWG-ACCT] Summary of current Board sentiment

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sun Sep 27 17:48:38 UTC 2015

Hello Eberhard,

>>  can you please "share your understanding" of what you mean below in the form of an executive summary?

OK - I will try.

- the Board was getting some feedback that it wasn't aligned with the detailed comments that it submitted - so we wanted to confirm that yes the comments we submitted represent our views on the draft proposal, and our suggestions for improvement.

- the Board wanted to be clear that we want to work with the CCWG on a common proposal that we can all support.   As Keith noted, this means all including the Board will need to compromise, without compromising our joint goals.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin