[CCWG-ACCT] Summary of current Board sentiment

avri doria avri at ella.com
Sun Sep 27 18:48:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

So nothing changed in LA, and any understandings to the contrary are mistaken?

avri

Sent from a T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

>>  can you please "share your understanding" of what you mean below in the form of an executive summary?

OK - I will try.

- the Board was getting some feedback that it wasn't aligned with the detailed comments that it submitted - so we wanted to confirm that yes the comments we submitted represent our views on the draft proposal, and our suggestions for improvement.

- the Board wanted to be clear that we want to work with the CCWG on a common proposal that we can all support.   As Keith noted, this means all including the Board will need to compromise, without compromising our joint goals.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin