[CCWG-ACCT] Communications Ideas

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Sun Sep 27 18:48:58 UTC 2015

The Board has said it will not accept the community membership proposal under any circumstances.   That isn't a "comment" it's an ultimatum.
This response from the Board precisely demonstrates why the community's accountability mechanism is so vital.
I am glad I chose the wedding over 2 days of listening to the Board justify it's "superior" judgment.
Paul
--
Paul
Sent from myMail app for Android Sunday, 27 September 2015, 00:33PM -04:00 from Chris Disspain < ceo at auda.org.au> :