[CCWG-ACCT] The Road to Dublin....

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Sun Sep 27 20:01:42 UTC 2015

I agree but we need to keep in mind that the CCWG cannot speak unilaterally for the community.  To the extent we move off the (substantial) portion of the draft proposal that has consensus support, and to the extent we introduce new solutions in those areas where consensus may not be fully formed, we must go back to the community.  The Board needs to understand and respect that.