[CCWG-ACCT] Communications Ideas

Chris Disspain ceo at auda.org.au
Sun Sep 27 20:03:56 UTC 2015

I disagree Thomas. You asked if the list covered the items upon which there was consensus and which there was not. I responded to that question by suggesting a change of wording to one of the items.

At no time did you ask the Board to expand upon its comments or explain why it had a problem with anything in the CCWG report.

Cheers,

Chris