[CCWG-ACCT] Communications Ideas

Carlos Raul carlosraulg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 21:31:17 UTC 2015

Thank you Stephen for the explanation in absence of rationale.

So much for the legal  recommendation to have at least one member under the
Law of California.

Look forward to the simpler  compromise model that should be somewhere
between (less than)  one member and (more than just)  enforceable
arbitration, if I got the picture right.

Carlos Raúl