[CCWG-ACCT] Summary of current Board sentiment

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Mon Sep 28 02:27:35 UTC 2015

Kavouss,

 I personally attach a very hight level of  support to the Board,s comments
which stem from 17 years of valuable experience. While I support and
appreciate public comments but we should give special attention to the
valuable comments from the Board and should not put those  comments in the
sane basket of any other comment received from individual .

 I respectfully disagree with this sentiment. I give no greater weight to
the comments of a member of the Board than I do to a comment from  the
least privileged amongst us. I give power to the idea, not to the person or
the organisation making it.

 Ed