[CCWG-ACCT] Take a break team

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Mon Sep 28 13:12:24 UTC 2015

I resent the below, as I perceive it as insultingly and smugly ironic.

Mr Daniel does not appear to have been at the same meeting I was at,
which, whilst I would not seek to disparage either side in the battle
lines which have, apparently now been drawn, can, I feel be described as
nothing less than a failure.

If that is a magnificent job, I'd hate to see a workmanlike one.