[CCWG-ACCT] The Road to Dublin....

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Mon Sep 28 15:38:06 UTC 2015

LOL.  Nice one Kavouss …

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660

M: +1 (202) 329-9650

VOIP: +1 (202) 738-1739

Skype: paul.rosenzweig1066

 <http://www.redbranchconsulting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19&Itemid=9> Link to my PGP Key

From: Kavouss Arasteh [mailto:kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 9:39 AM
To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au>
Cc: accountability-cross-community at icann.org
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] The Road to Dublin....

Dear All,

We have to review our proposal and issue a compromised version for the new Public comment.

I am sure the community would support the Board Position

Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 Sep 2015, at 01:49, Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au <mailto:Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au> > wrote:

Hello Becky,

>>  I agree but we need to keep in mind that the CCWG cannot speak unilaterally for the community.  To the extent we move off the (substantial) portion of the draft proposal that has consensus support, and to the extent we introduce new solutions in those areas where consensus may not be fully formed, we must go back to the community.  The Board needs to understand and respect that.

Thanks – we have also discussed this and agree.

One approach I guess could be to put out specific sections that have substantial updates for comment.

Regards,

Bruce Tonkin