[CCWG-ACCT] Summary of current Board sentiment

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:47:31 UTC 2015

Avri
You may agree that the Board submitted the results if its 17 years if implementation practices and experience whereas each of us have just expressed our individual experience  .
Let us not argue that but just agree that what the Board suggested stemmed from facts and figures in a more general than other facts and figures submitted by individuals convoluted and amalgamated in what CCWG suggested
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone