[CCWG-ACCT] Work plan to Dublin

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Mon Sep 28 17:52:21 UTC 2015

Hello Avri,
thanks for your input. You will remember we discussed in preparation for LA that we wanted to avoid a battle of models. This is why we did not put that specific point on the agenda. Rather, we wanted to discuss the comments and try to remove concerns.

Surely, the meeting did not go as smoothly as I am sure we all hoped. Nonetheless, I think we made good progress in some areas, particularly with the break-out sessions.

Please do comment on and ask for changes to the agendas we suggest to the group.

Best,
Thomas