[CCWG-ACCT] Work plan to Dublin

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Sep 28 18:09:08 UTC 2015

On 28-Sep-15 13:52, Thomas Rickert wrote:
> You will remember we discussed in preparation for LA that we wanted to avoid a battle of models

Avoiding a battle should not have meant avoiding a serious and detailed
discussion. A discussion we still need to have.

Also it might have been good to see to what extent that sentiment was
supported by those participating in the CCWG. While I honored the
chairs' instructions that we were not to discuss the models, or even
mention them on the 2nd day, in reviewing our progress, I feel it was a
major mistake.

I agree with Jordan that agenda review, and I add rules of engagement,
should be discussed at the beginning of the meeting by those
participating in the meeting as we continue our way down the road to Dublin.

Thomas, thank you for responding to my comment.

avri

---