[CCWG-ACCT] REVISED memo

Chartier, Mike S mike.s.chartier at intel.com
Mon Sep 28 19:07:19 UTC 2015

By all means do the study, information is always welcomed.
But I think we are a ways from agreement on the two “ifs” (“If the Board views membership as unacceptable, and [if] the community is willing and able to accept that membership is off the table”).
The Designator model was likewise found wanting by the community.
And I am not convinced that it will be easier to change the minds of the collective community, than 6 minds on the board.