[CCWG-ACCT] Communications Ideas

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Mon Sep 28 19:30:56 UTC 2015

Unified Community Membership Model

Or UCMM.

But we can call it it a meerkat for all I'm concerned, the Board are
still against it and therefore it won't happen.

I predicted this some months ago, on the basis of what happened to the
IFWP. I can't say it gives me no pleasure to be proved right. I'm only
human, and I feel a bit smug, to be honest. But I so wish I had been wrong.