[CCWG-ACCT] Communications Ideas

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 20:02:36 UTC 2015

I agree with much that Kieren has said.  I do take issue with the
characterization of the GNSO.  The problem is we have 4 heads (or arguably
7) representing utterly different stakeholder groups.  Recall that SO
stands for "Support Organization" not "Stakeholder Organization."  The
groupings of stakeholders are stuck under a single GNSO umbrella solely to
tussle with one another over gTLD policy.  For purposes beyond that, the
GNSO grouping is essentially meaningless.  Trying to stick 4 heads up one
collective bunghole does nobody any favors.

Greg