[CCWG-ACCT] REVISED memo

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Mon Sep 28 20:25:23 UTC 2015

I support Keith's request and believe this analysis could help us to get to the heart of the matter more quickly, rather than dancing around the edges.  Let's ascertain in more precise detail just what can be achieved with these specific options, and then we weigh that against the requirements of NTIA, CWG, and our understanding of the community's wishes, as expressed through its participation in this process.

Now that we've had our LA consultations, we can move forward into completing this phase of analysis, considering all comments received and views expressed.  As we haven't yet completed that, let's not lose heart in this process and our ability to rise to the occasion and reach new points of consensus that can be built upon.

Best,
Robin