[CCWG-ACCT] "Interesting" Question

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Mon Sep 28 21:30:35 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

It appears that the fundamental question, the certification of which to our lawyers was torpedoed as being "interesting" by a Participant, which figured prominently in my Public Comments and Minority Report, seems to have piqued the interest of Sen Ted Cruz (R-Alberta) and some of his conservative cohorts:

http://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=2453

I am looking forward to the report to be issued by the GAO, which, since it is to include legal authorities, will help the CCWG's lawyers own research, if any.

Even if I might not like the content.

greetings, el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini