[CCWG-ACCT] Work plan to Dublin

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Sep 29 06:47:05 UTC 2015

Hi Avri, Jordan, and all,

Happy to follow this suggestion around review of agenda. I would agree in principle with Jordan about providing agenda and documents upfront, this is clearly our target, but I'm reluctant to carve it in stone and be held accountable to it, because it is often challenging to coordinate in time.

Mathieu Weill
Autocrat co-chair
Depuis mon mobile, désolé pour le style