[CCWG-ACCT] CSMM as WS2

avri doria avri at ella.com
Tue Sep 29 14:30:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

I understand and used to believe that as well.

avri

Sent from a T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

WS1 has always been about power and WS2 about implementation. WS1 was never going to be complete and, for that matter, WS2 won’t ever be complete either. That said, if we have the power to spill the board with relative ease, we can easily reconvene, flesh out the member model, submit it to the board and spill them if they aren’t constructive. We don’t need to worry about deadliens, the congress, NTIA, etc. the whole point of WS1 is to ensure the capability to do just this.