[CCWG-ACCT] Cruz / NTIA: Time to Get Expert Advice

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:18:31 UTC 2015

We should also draw on all the expertise we have within this group on
"government relations," both US and internationally.  On the US side, a
number of our members and participants have considerable experience with
and wisdom on the ways of Washington.

It is in no way a slight to the international stage to recognize that the
USG has a unique relationship to the transition.

Greg