[CCWG-ACCT] Cruz / NTIA: Time to Get Expert Advice

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Tue Sep 29 15:23:33 UTC 2015

How is this relevant? Is there any correlation between one’s (published) salary and closeness to (being the) almighty?

>"His published salary, though, is less than that of a first year associate from a decent law school at a mid sized corporate law firm. He is >not the all mighty."

Cheers,

Roelof

From: <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco at netchoice.org<mailto:sdelbianco at netchoice.org>>
Date: dinsdag 29 september 2015 04:35
To: "egmorris1 at toast.net<mailto:egmorris1 at toast.net>" <egmorris1 at toast.net<mailto:egmorris1 at toast.net>>, Accountability Cross Community <accountability-cross-community at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] Cruz / NTIA: Time to Get Expert Advice

Ed — An excellent idea.  In fact, Cam Kerry and Rick Boucher could advise CCWG via email right away.  Their insights could help us plan what we do in the days leading to Dublin.