[CCWG-ACCT] Communications Ideas

Phil Buckingham phil at dotadvice.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 15:51:40 UTC 2015

Thanks Kieren. Very helpful. Communicated like a fellow Englishman.

We all need to adopt a KISS ( Keep it simple stupid ) attitude.

Is it implementable and so will last.

What is the new revised critical path - not whether we can rush this through
before Fadi leaves.

And yes think mid western Congressman/ woman - who isn't online. If they get
the big picture then everybody else will.

I seriously question whether ICANN is ready for this and who (person/
persons) will replace Fadi and are capable of managing the rollout and huge
changes ( as well as getting the gTLD mess back on track).

Just my sixpence worth.

Thanks,

Phil