[CCWG-ACCT] A way to avoid the 'The Single Member Can Do Anything!' problem

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Sep 30 08:22:06 UTC 2015

hi Kavouss, all

I would like to very clearly note that the people who raised the idea of
"dissolving the corporation" at the LA meeting who I heard were Chris
Disspain and George Sadowsky, both Board members.

I am not brainstorming here. The list of statutory powers relevant to the
CMSM were set out by our legal advisors in late July:

<
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=52896826&preview=/52896826/56139270/Chart%20of%20Mandatory%20Statutory%20Member%20Rights%20Relevant%20to%20CMSM%20%2800700152xA3536%29.pdf

If we do have a membership model, I am confident we need bulletproof
clarity about how every single one of these powers would / could be
exercised, or locked away.

best
Jordan

Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz