[CCWG-ACCT] A way to avoid the 'The Single Member Can Do Anything!' problem

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:33:53 UTC 2015

Dear All,
We discussed the issue of GAC Advice to other entities than ICANN Board and
we ( GAC) concluded that duie to the specific coonnotation of the term "
ADVICE" of GAC in the Bylaws we must avoid to use that term else where .
Now if it is proposed to creat a siomilar ADVICE with identical effect to
that currently exist in the Bylaws, that is another matter yet to be
examined, analysed and agreed upon.
Regards
Kavouss