[CCWG-ACCT] Efficiency vs Deluge

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Wed Sep 30 13:49:31 UTC 2015

I see since 2015-09-28 00:00 (never mind which time zone) 223 messages
(and counting) of which 5 are from me (I think :-)-O) and 4 came in
during me writing this :-)-O

This is not going to work.

How are we going to get this to work?

Somehow we must start focusing on a single issue and bring that one
to a conclusion (before we start with the next one)

And how are we going to do that?

At the moment I only see one solution,

	Co-Chairs propose one issue, the plenum of members and
	participants consent, if we can't get consensus, we have a
	consensus call among the members.

	If we get consensus we appoint someone (Bernard Turcotte?)
	"moderator", to read each incoming message and if it
	pertains to the subject matter, re-post (forward) it to the
	list with a subject line consisting of one (several) key
	words, the name of the poster and the original subject line,
	ore some other method to allow access or even filter the
	messages on poster and keywords.

That way we still have the deluge, for everybody to read but if we
want can focus on the mails only pertaining to the matter at
hand.

Any better proposals will be greatly appreciated.

el
PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/