[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [bylaws-coord] DRAFT NEW ICANN BYLAWS - 2 April 2016 version

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:55:23 UTC 2016

Hello Milton,

What they are asking is fine, but it should be that they confirm/believe
it's consistent with the recommendations (to the best of their knowledge).
The statement by the legal team did not confirm that. It instead implies
that such confirmation will come on the publication day which IMO is not
what has been done in the past.

I am not underestimating the capacity of the "volunteer" CCWG but i am not
so certain we could review all these effectively, but if what is provided
to us is a document that has been agreed to by the DUO then there is the
likelihood that we may only be seeing some few inconsistencies and way be
missing just a few if any at all. While this current process can continue
(even though I would have preferred to avoid this back and forth), I am of
the opinion that it will be good to have a review period after legal
confirm draft before publishing for PC.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos