[CCWG-ACCT] Proposed agenda for CCWG ACCT Review of Draft Bylaws Meeting | Thursday, 7 April 2016 @ 12:00 UTC

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 06:38:09 UTC 2016

Dear Mathieu
Thanks for reply
As I mentioned two things are absolutely necessary to be discussed at today,s meeting
1 working method
2 Approach by which the draft prepared
Irrespective of lawyers certificate WE , the CCWG who wrote the text are the sole eligible entity to
Verify the draft PARAGRAPH BY PARAGRAPH
WE ARE RESPONSIBLE TO CERTIFY ABD NOT PAID LAWYERS WHOM I FO NOT KNOW.
Read carefully the testimony which is the origin of this doubt
Regards
Kavousd

Sent from my iPhone