[CCWG-ACCT] Review of Articles 1-10 of the Draft Bylaws

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:54:23 UTC 2016

Dear Lawyers,
Dear Co-Chairs,
I have studies the above  and wish to raise following questions
1. In the redline texts I found many colours
*Black*
Blue
Red
Green
*Black *   I understand the Black colour is the initial texts of the
current Bylaws
Blue      I understand the Blue colour IS USED FOR RENUMBERING OF aRTICLES
Red       I understand Red colour is used when new texts are added but
where these texts
Are they  come from the Supplemental Proposal ? My verification reveals
that not all texts coming from Supplemental Proposal as there are red texts
which have been added by the team. My question is how one could distinguish
those texts directly emanated from Supplemental Proposal from those added
by the team
Green   from where the green texts come from
I have also seen some new terms, words that were not discussed any where
Who has added these terms ?
I have not been able to highlight all these in a more distinctable way but
I have highlighted then with bigger font 18-20
Please kindly review that and reply to my questions
Regards
Kavouss