[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG - Proposed Responses to questions onDraft Bylaws

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:59:32 UTC 2016

Rafael,

Are you advancing an interpretation that only challenges to Board actions
solely based on "standalone" GAC advice are subject to the GAC Carveout?

Greg

[image: http://hilweb1/images/signature.jpg]

*Gregory S. Shatan | Partner*McCARTER & ENGLISH, LLP

245 Park Avenue, 27th Floor | New York, New York 10167
T: 212-609-6873
F: 212-416-7613
gshatan @mccarter.com | www.mccarter.com

BOSTON | HARTFORD | STAMFORD | NEW YORK | NEWARK
EAST BRUNSWICK | PHILADELPHIA  | WILMINGTON | WASHINGTON, DC