[CCWG-ACCT] Implementation flaw in Mission section

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:27:33 UTC 2016

It would be good to have an idea of what the antitrust concern around using
"regulation" was before agreeing to this or any other formulation with
"regulation" in it.

That said, this would certainly short-cut the quest to find a way to
translate the report into the Bylaws!  As such, I cautiously believe this
should work, subject to understanding the legal concern that drove us away
from "regulate" in the first place.

Greg

[image: http://hilweb1/images/signature.jpg]

*Gregory S. Shatan | Partner*McCARTER & ENGLISH, LLP

245 Park Avenue, 27th Floor | New York, New York 10167
T: 212-609-6873
F: 212-416-7613
gshatan @mccarter.com | www.mccarter.com

BOSTON | HARTFORD | STAMFORD | NEW YORK | NEWARK
EAST BRUNSWICK | PHILADELPHIA  | WILMINGTON | WASHINGTON, DC