[CCWG-ACCT] Disagreement on wrong interpretation of a qualifier

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Apr 12 13:40:41 UTC 2016

Dear Kavouss,

I am sorry you feel that way. As you know, our duty as Co-Chairs is to try to facilitate the discussion amongst all members and participants in our group.

I am aware that you have expressed your disagreement with Mr. Shatan’s views in several occasions but I am also aware that, to the best of my knowledge, your disagreement has found no traction in the discussion in the meeting you are referring to, hence I thought the best way to foster and encourage discussion on the issue was to take it to the list.

I apologize if my suggestion offended you or if it was perceived as being disrespectful. Of course I didn’t mean it that way at all.

I trust you will understand why I suggested to take the discussion to the list and thank you for your kind observation.

Best regards,

León