[CCWG-ACCT] Question to lawyers/Co-Chairs

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Mon Apr 18 07:29:29 UTC 2016

Seun, All,

Apologies for the delay in responding. Following an exchange with the Bylaws
coordination group, the latest update on milestones is as follows :

-          A new Bylaw draft should be produced by lawyers and circulated to
the Bylaws coordination group by tomorrow (Tuesday 19th)

-          Our legal team should be able to produce a memo to confirm
compliance with our report within 48 hours from that date

-          The CCWG discussion / approval based on these inputs would
therefore take place during the public comment period which is expected to
start on Apr 20th.

I hope this is helpful.

Best

Mathieu