[CCWG-ACCT] DNS

"Davey(宋林健)" ljsong at biigroup.cn
Tue Apr 19 09:28:06 UTC 2016

DNS is not disintegrated but loosely integrated with technical protocols and operation policies. Can you brief us what coordinated action you expect ICANN to have. What’s the problem if there is not such coordination action. I think that will help us to make it more clear.

-Davey

> 在 2016年4月19日,14:08,Kavouss Arasteh <kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com> 写道:
>

> Dear Andrew
> Dear steve
> Once again I am grateful for your very detailed reply but I am still remained unconvinced that there is no coordinated actions on delegation of Name.
> I an surprised that people push to maintain such disintegrated spread activities

Davey Song(宋林健)
BII Lab
ljsong at biigroup.cn