[CCWG-ACCT] Draft ICANN Bylaws Draft of April 20, 2016: CCWG=Accountability and CWG-Stewardship Certifications

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Thu Apr 21 00:29:46 UTC 2016

CCWG Accountability

April 20, 2016

Dear CCWG-Accountability Co-Chairs, Members, Participants and Staff,

We have reviewed the Proposed Draft ICANN Bylaws, dated April 20, 2016 (“Proposed Draft Bylaws”), a copy of which is attached.  We believe that the Proposed Draft Bylaws are consistent with the Cross Community Working Group on Enhancing ICANN Accountability (“CCWG-Accountability”) Supplemental Final Proposal on Work Stream 1 Recommendations (23 February 2016) relating to the IANA Stewardship Transition.  Accordingly, we recommend that the Proposed Draft Bylaws be posted to the community for review.

Kind regards,

Holly J. Gregory and Rosemary E. Fei
Sidley Austin LLP and Adler & Colvin

CWG-Stewardship

April 20, 2016

Dear CWG Co-Chairs, Members, Participants and Staff,

We have reviewed the Proposed Draft ICANN Bylaws, dated April 20, 2016 (“Proposed Draft Bylaws”), a copy of which is attached.  We believe that the Proposed Draft Bylaws are consistent with the Cross Community Working Group on Naming Related Functions (“CWG-Stewardship”) Final Proposal (11 June 2015) relating to the IANA Stewardship Transition.  Accordingly, we recommend that the Proposed Draft Bylaws be posted to the community for review.

Kind regards,

Holly J. Gregory and Sharon R. Flanagan
Sidley Austin LLP

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair
Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice Group
Sidley Austin LLP
787 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
+1 212 839 5853