[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG report stability and implementation (was Re: inconsistency in bylaws spotted)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:10:58 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

Hopefully part of my message is not quoted to imply I support changing the
report(it's rather to raise the obvious implication of opening up an
already submitted report). However, just to remove any doubt, It's a +1
from me on what you have said as well.

Cheers!

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos