[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Acct Hyderabad Meeting and Travel Funding Process for Members

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:14:30 UTC 2016

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos

On 2 Aug 2016 5:57 p.m., "Karen Mulberry" <karen.mulberry at icann.org> wrote:

> NOTE:  In evaluating the applications for travel funding the Co-Chairs
will consider applicant's attendance to CCWG meetings and their
contributions to the ongoing work.

SO: I encourage Co-Chairs to be very careful with this one. A member what
it is and evaluation should be based on that; it should remain within the
scope of respective appointing SO/AC to determine if such a member is
performing or not.

Regards

> Completed forms can be sent to Acct-Staff at icann.org for submission to the
Co-Chairs for review and approval.

> All applicants for CCWG WS2 travel support will be posted on the CCWG WS2
wiki under Travel Support at https://community.icann.org/x/qQubAw.  Names
will be listed under Requested and then once approved will be list under
approved for travel support including the type of support that is approved

> The Co-Chairs will review the applications received, including the
requests for partial support, and determine the list of approved CCWG
members who will receive travel funding.

> The CCWG approved travel support list will be submitted to ICANN
Constituency Travel for processing according to community travel guidelines.

at https://community.icann.org/display/WEIA/Travel+Support