[CCWG-ACCT] WS2-Master Call Schedule - Invitation to view

Bernard Turcotte (via Google Sheets) turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:33:16 UTC 2016

I've shared an item with you:

WS2-Master Call Schedule
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qwr41BesyvDQBnqF_gBQlHfJlRkOGrjHa26iFYU41ac/edit?usp=sharing&invite=CLrLw-gN&ts=57a22adc

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

All,

Given the number of group meetings (9 WS2 + IRP-IOT) in addition to CCWG
plenaries the potential for scheduling mix ups is high.

To assist with this staff has developed a CCWG master schedule as a Google
Sheet.

Each tab is a month and each line is a day of the week. Greyed out areas
are not available for scheduling meetings (weekends or major holidays).

We hope you will find this useful for keeping track of which meeting is
happening when as well as a tool for scheduling new meetings.

If you have comments on how to improve this we would appreciate receiving
these.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG