[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-ACCT Extension for Hyderabad Travel Support Applications

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:42:39 UTC 2016

Alan,

That is not quite what the policy that was published says. The
CCWG-Accountability has a fixed budget for member travel period. As such
all travel funding must use the process even if only for 1 night of hotel.

The policy also says that the co-chairs can break up the amounts as they
see fit and should work to maximize member participation. As such I would
expect that member requests for 1 or 2 extra days of hotel would be
considered very seriously to maximize participation.

I would also like to remind participants that the funding is for Members
only and that the list of Members can be found at
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=59640780 .

Hope this clarifies things.

Cheers

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability