[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-ACCT Extension for Hyderabad Travel Support Applications

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:23:48 UTC 2016

All Members,

As per my reply to Alan Greenberg below the Co-Chairs have asked me to
remind Members that if they do require an extra night's hotel and per diem
 to attend the CCWG-Accountability Face to Face meeting  being held prior
to ICANN 57 that they have to apply for it using the standard process.

Thank You.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 8:42 AM, Bernard Turcotte <turcotte.bernard at gmail.com