[CCWG-ACCT] Clarifying the Observer Role in the Subgroups

Carlos Vera cveraq at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 15:31:22 UTC 2016

Volunteers has different ‎faces:

1. Some are Professionals involved in the filed of work of each group or sub group. Their real interest is to improve their profesional skills and use the experience and material for their job or academic role. They are active Participants because they work with a volunteer hat. Sometimes this can be dangerous because they have enterprises or organizations they work for and of course because they get paid, the volunteer and Active working is a real job instead..

2. Citizens or users working in the real interest of civil Society.  ‎Not always actively participating because not always have the expertise or time to do so and have real Jobs to attend not related with this groups so they really volunteer dedicating time and effort to actively participate, even ocasionally.

In my particular situation I'm in the second group and dedicate some of my free time here, i'm an observer most of time until some issue like this one come to me and motivate to participate.

I'm in favor of No penalties for a "lack of participation" nor a prize for "volunteer hat"

Carlos Vera
Isoc Ecuador

Enviado desde mi smartphone BlackBerry 10.