[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - Draft letter for Grace Abuhamad

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Thu Aug 18 18:15:55 UTC 2016

Without the for is actually correct even tho it can sound a little weird. =)

-James

From: <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com<mailto:seun.ojedeji at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday 18 August 2016 at 19:13
To: "Bernard Turcotte (turcotte.bernard at gmail.com<mailto:turcotte.bernard at gmail.com>)" <turcotte.bernard at gmail.com<mailto:turcotte.bernard at gmail.com>>
Cc: Accountability Cross Community <accountability-cross-community at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - Draft letter for Grace Abuhamad

I guess you meant Friday August 19. I like to commend the reasoning behind this as Grace was of great support to the transition process. A minor suggestion (I think) to include "for" before you in the last paragraph so it reads:
"...will remember us as fondly as we will for you"

That said, I do hope there is an intention for the Co-Chairs to formerly sign the letter. I also don't know if this group is authorized to use the ICANN logo? If yes then will be good to include as well.

Regards