[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - Draft letter for Grace Abuhamad

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Thu Aug 18 21:23:36 UTC 2016

Where I sit, “congé” means a document issued by or on behalf of Her
Majesty’s Receiver General attesting receipt of the proper amount
generally payable in accordance with the customary law in lieu of the
treizième, and of agreement by the Seigneur of a fief to a transfer of
realty included therein;

So there!