[CCWG-ACCT] Proposed Human Rights Framework of Interpretation by HR Subgroup

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:30:58 UTC 2016

Dear CCWG Co Chair,
I hereby admire and congratule Niels for his devotion, hard wok, patience
and skill.
Some people were worried that this work would take much longer time than
foreseen.
I also wish to congradulate  and appreciate efforts of the drafting team(
Grec, Jorge and  Tatiana for their preparatory works and drafting
activities.
Kavouss