[CCWG-ACCT] Jurisdiction Proposed Questions and Poll Results

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Fri Dec 16 19:10:59 UTC 2016

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch

> Good to know that you do not oppose it.

I strenuously oppose it if it is sent out with the other questions. I accept it if it is sent out on its own. Crucial distinction.

> Maybe we only have to improve the language: let's work on that.

John Laprise's wording was much, much better:
"What are the advantages or disadvantages, if any, relating to changing ICANN’s jurisdiction*, particularly with regard to the actual operation of ICANN’s policies and accountability mechanisms?"