[CCWG-ACCT] Jurisdiction Proposed Questions and Poll Results

avri doria avri at acm.org
Mon Dec 19 13:45:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

I agree that the question is biased.  it tests a solution, and I thought
we were supposed to avoid solutions in the questions.

I John's question can work if you drop 'changing'

"What are the advantages or disadvantages, if any, relating to ICANN’s jurisdiction*, particularly with regard to the actual operation of ICANN’s policies and accountability mechanisms?"

avri