[CCWG-ACCT] [Ext] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-TravelFunding-ICANN58-FirstRoundApplications-Approvals

Joseph de Jesus joseph.dejesus at icann.org
Mon Dec 19 18:07:31 UTC 2016

Dear Bernard,

Could you please be so kind to complete your travel request by completing our Travel Database Template? This will ensure that we are all in the same page in regards to your group’s travel request. Kindly note to please use this template going forward for all group travel requests.

Thank you so much for your help!

Best wishes,

Joseph de Jesus
Travel Support Manager