[CCWG-ACCT] Jurisdiction Proposed Questions and Poll Results

Schweighofer Erich erich.schweighofer at univie.ac.at
Mon Dec 19 20:44:29 UTC 2016

Problem analysis of Phil Corwin is correct not the conclusion that we cannot do much in the long run.

Every expert knows that it is a long shot without much practice to create an accountability model on the international level. It should be considered – on an academic level at the moment -  for the unlikely case that U.S. jurisdiction is not be most appropriate one.

Best, Erich Schweighofer